A & M RANCH
- 2023 will be our first year of hosting weddings. Although, we've hosted smaller gatherings, we are slowly expanding. Since we are still working professionals, we choose to keep it simple. This is why we only have ONE rustic package, and we do not offer all the bells and whistles. We want to be as upfront as possible, so there are no surprises. Please read our story about our ranch on our blog.
- Interior Antique furniture in the barn: Refinished upright piano, rolltop desk, stereo cabinet, and dresser. All can be used or covered. A small desk is great for guest sign-in. The sofa is nice for those who need comfortable seating (especially the elderly).
- There is NO AC; however, the large doors can be left open on warm nights allowing for a cool breeze and a beautiful sunset view. It is cold in the winter. However, we do have 4 portable heaters.
- There is no running water in the barn.
- Music/Sound system: We do have speakers and mics available and are working on setting those up.
- We also hope to provide outdoor lighting, a gazebo, and a firepit by the summer of 2023.
- Agina, there is no power, so we are using a generator to run the lights. If you need more electrical outlets, you will need to provide a generator.
- The venue has plenty of parking for outdoor food trucks for your event.
- Although we are on a private road, we ask guests traveling to the venue to take Road 39 1/2 to avenue 14, so we do not have heavy traffic on Avenue 14 from Frwy.41. We want to be respectful to our distant neighbors on Avenue 14.
- We are a working ranch in the country, and generally, it is very quiet in our area; however, you might see or hear cows, coyotes, or dogs.