A & M RANCH
A.ctivities R.esource C.enter (Big Red Barn) is located on the northeast side of the ranch. The ARC features indoor and outdoor event spaces. The Barn is used for various celebrations (quinceaneras, weddings, birthdays, family reunions, worship gatherings, markers market, office meetings, etc.)
Interior: The 2400 sq. ft POLE barn has a concrete floor, exposed wood beams, and is insulated. It can accommodate up to 150 people only. The interior is decorated with antique furniture and a western bar.
Outdoor: Accodomates 150+; however, you must rent additional tables/chairs. The outdoor area is surrounded by many sitting areas to view the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains.
WEDDINGS: We provide ONE RUSTIC package. Individual items may be added to fit your preferences.
The couple can choose their caterer, allowing the pair to customize. Customers MUST purchase event insurance, rent a porta-potty, do their setup and clean up after, and provide security. We do recommend vendors who can provide these services.
Please read sidenotes and message us for more details.
RUSTIC PACKAGE $4500
- Day of Event Noon to 10 pm. Time for set up, event, and clean up.
- The evening prior (2 hour).
- Shalom Oasis large tent available for a bridal suite
- 10 Lifetime 60' round tables (seats 80)
- 9 Lifetime 8 ft rectangular tables (seats 72)
- Folding Lifetime chairs (white and black)
- Table linen
- Overhead indoor lighting
- 1 Generator for interior hanging lights
- 2 Portable Heaters (winter only)
- Western bar inside barn only
- Small white desk for guest sign-in or decor
- Trash bins for trash and recycling.
- Large outdoor area for the ceremony, photos, or dance.
- Parking spaces for guests and/or caterer (i.e. food truck).
- Single porta-potty
Extra services and items for an additional charge:
- Country Decor and Signs (chalk board, wedding signs, etc.)
- Country Dishes
- Outdoor kitchen use at our home (Grill, BBQ, etc.)
- Pets at event
- Photos with Alpacas (depends on season and availability)
- RV parking for guests. No hookups or water. (Reserve through Hipcamp)
- Tent camping. (Reserve through Hipcamp)
- Tractor and Flatbed for photo Op.
* Please contact us if you are interested in using the ARC for smaller events and fewer people. We also give discounts for community gatherings/fundraisers.